Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy H{ippity} Hop - March 28, 2011

Remember this page from last week.  The directions for the "flip flap album," are here.

Each page of the "flip flap album" has a tag like this:
 So here goes.  Pages 1 and 2:
Bird image on the right is from "Quotes a' la HAPPY."
Pages 3 and 4:
Flower on left from "Now and Always" and flowers on right from "Bitty Pixie Paisley."
Pages 5 and 6:
From "Now and Always"
Pages 7 and 8:
Paisleys from "Bitty Pixie Paisely"
Pages 9 and 10:
From "Regal Greetings"
Thanks for looking!!

11 comments:

  1. this is the cutest thing, monica! love the colors and papers you've used:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, this is a great example and use of all the [ippity} stamp sets! Wonderful book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous album, Monica! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome album...love how you incorporated so many stamps into it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Loving all the inspiration I'm hoppin' into this week - and this is on my "to-do soon" list of projects. An {ippity} flippy mini. Corny, I know but at least I stopped there. LOL! Gorgeous projects Monica, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Monica..looking so super fabby! So very inspiring and such a great mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These albums are my favorite, but the time & effort it takes keeps me crawling.... I had started on one & it has been 4 months now & still unfinished..... Would love to check out your video to be inspired.... & I loved that You Tube page u personalized.... GORGEOUS!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceancihope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgoodness! What an adorable album... i just adore it!

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  9. good job!! but the thing is that you have to add few things as pakistan gifts unique design and much more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot. Not only do they encourage me, they help me grow.