Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy H{ippity} Hop! Monday, June 21

I made this card for my Step-mother, Debbie.  I hope she likes it.  She's not a frilly kind of person, but she loves all things vintage. 

Stamps:  Just Wanted to Say, Regal Greeetings
Ink:  Hybrid Burnt Umber
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock
Misc:  Lace scrap, brad, 7 Gypsies velvet flowers, topaz colored gems

 I know yesterday was Father's Day.  This is the card I made my husband.  He really appreciated the washer I used (because I had to raid his workshop for it).  
Here are a couple of close-ups:
Thanks for looking!
Stamps:  Where You Should Be
Ink: Hybrid Burnt Umber
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock
Misc:  Hardware-washer, jewelry chording, Sharpie Markers


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards with lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your step-mom will love her card as it has a vinatge feel to it! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are very cool! love the washer treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards - that washer is soo unique, and the b'day card is vintage without being too fussy. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, that lace is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such sweet perfect little cards.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and design of the first card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot. Not only do they encourage me, they help me grow.