Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A card for my Secret Sis and Traci at He IS Able


I made this card for my Secret Sister in Christ.  I sent her a goodie package with her very own set of "Faith Blooms."  She also got a sampling of 6x6 designer paper, ribbon, flower embellies, and craft cardstock.  I hope she likes it.  Here's a pic of the inside:

The next few postings will be religious in nature.  I met a wonderful lady on Splitcoaststampers, Traci.  She started a blog, He IS Able on July 1.  Check it out.  Not only is it a beautiful blog, but very inspirational too.  Traci asked me if I would make some cards for her blog.  I was so honored (and touched), I made 10.  Another reason to visit, Traci gives away the cards she receives.  
Here is the one I made using "Faith Blooms."
The inside:
Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments mean a lot. Not only do they encourage me, they help me grow.